“Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us. Life is so endlessly delicious.” – Ruth Reichl
In this section, we are welcoming you into our homes. We all have decorated them, created traditions, learned advantages of gardening, started families, and have even tackled the “fun” of home ownership. Greeted with a friendly smile, you’re instantly at ease in a DIVA home as the comfort of the setting welcomes you to pull up a stool to the counter or plop on the couch. We take pride in our homes and the traditions we build in them. It is where we gather with our family & friends, and it’s important that our home reflect the love we have for them and the care we take in all aspects of our lives.
Hosting Your Guests
Change of the Seasons
Careers, Passions & Hobbies
- PORT Manufacturing & Design was established in 2011 by DIVA Anne Strickland to emphasize the belief that a house becomes a home when there is a narrative interwoven into the design.
- Captured Photography was established in 2011 by DIVA Kristin Holmes. Kristin is also a Getty’s iStock Photographer and a ShutterStock Contributor. She states, “By capturing the essence of my surroundings on film, I hope to share a world that inspires and ignites the senses.”
- BeautyCounter, by DIVA Shaw Morris. Beauty Counter is a company devoted to progress. Here you’ll find a wealth of empowering information about ways we can all make the world healthier, along with safer products you can trust.
- LeBoutiquebyLE is an Etsy Boutique, created by DIVA Lauren Eldridge Cash. Le Boutique is an online shop where you can find fun and fabulous home accessories! Le Boutique specializes in die cut vinyl that can be made into monogram decals, word art, images, and more.
Giving Back: Charities, Schools & Causes
- No Kid Hungry No Kid Hungry is a national campaign run by Share Our Strength, a nonprofit working to solve problems of hunger and poverty in the United States and around the world.
- Boston Collegiate Charter School The mission of Boston Collegiate Charter School is simple yet ambitious: to prepare each student for college.
- Place of Hope A faith-based, state-licensed children’s organization providing family-style foster care, hope and healing opportunities for children & families who have been traumatized by abuse and neglect.
- Foundation Fighting Blindness The mission of the Foundation is to drive research providing preventions, treatments and cures for people affected by blinding retinal diseases.
- Born and Raised Detroit The Born & Raised Detroit Foundation supports initiatives that contribute to building a stronger community and positive way of life.